Floral Design Workshop at Bunnyconnellen
Postponed till further notice.
Spend the day at Bunnyconellen surrounded by breathtaking blooms and enjoy this hands-on experience with this uniquely created day for flower lovers.
Out of stock
We are partnering with Bunnyconnellen and Emeraude to bring you a creative floral workshop during the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers highlighting gorgeous flower centrepieces and floral design education alongside fine food and sparkling wine.
At our workshop you will learn techniques such as composition, building colour palettes, blending texture, conditioning and construction as you create a gorgeous table centrepiece to grace our dinner table setting among the olive grove underneath floral arches that you yourself would have helped to create. The perfect workshop for budding florists and novices!
For $590 per person the day includes:
- Morning Tea on arrival – takeaway style under the beautiful fig tree. Attendees can choose from a selection of cakes & pastries and a hot drink or Crows Nest Softdrink. This is also the opportunity to get to know and introduce ourselves to this fabulous group.
- After morning tea we will learn how to create a centrepiece for a dining table setting. These arrangements will be what you can take home and includes the vessel you will be arranging them in.
- Lawn Menu Lunch – Takeaway style, choose from a selection of fish & chips, pasties etc.
- After lunch we will than create and style our dinner table space by working in teams to create floral arches over our tables.
- Afternoon Tea for those who wish to snack after our hard work on the floral arches
- 3 course dinner menu from Amanda Hinds served as a long table set up amongst the olive grove underneath our gorgeous floral arches
- We would love to invite your Partners to end the day with us and see your handiwork and their meals are also included in this price
- A glass of Bunnyconnellen Sparkling Brut with dinner to celebrate our wonderful day
Date – Saturday 18th September
Time – 10am-8:30pm
Where – Bunnyconnellen
What to bring – Your passion and enthusiasm! All materials are provided and we hope to spoil you with good food and gorgeous blooms.
PLEASE NOTE: : You can cancel anytime before your class however a 50% non-refundable portion of the class booking will be taken to cover material costs. If a postponement has to happen due to restrictions you will have the choice to postpone to our new date or receive a refund.